Friday, May 21, 2010

Flavour's Of Freedom..!


I’m an Actor,

Playing the role of a son,friend,brother,nephew,uncle,loved One ,teacher etc…

In this ‘World drama’

My part is 2 play my roles accurately irrespective of people,situations and things..

I’m a hero actor(I am a loveful,peaceful,blissful and happy being)..

We generally mix our roles with ourselves (eg;Positions,physical appearances,wealth,relations etc)and as a result we often tends to loose our identity if we loose any of this things,

And suffer from inferiority complex,depression,stress,anxity.

Even we should see that our “Name”is also one of our achievements after our birth unlike our degrees ,social status,nationality,religian,friends ,relatives etc..

We often tends 2 identify ourselves with this things as a result we loose our state of being ‘human+being’(how 2 be)we starts becoming human+doings..we starts doing things 2 achieve Happiness,Love,peace…!

One should be very clear about what do I want in my life and start working according 2 it..we want happiness,love ,peace but as we set out throughout the day ..we start creating anger,jelacies ,depression etc…it should be very clear that Anger and Happiness cannot stay together,Love and hate cannot be friends..!If we r searching 4 Love we should always give love 2 get love ,(every action has an equal n opposite reaction)

We should be really conscious about what we are giving 2 this world,we cannot wait 4 people or situations 2 change ,or act according 2 us…It Will Not Happen !

Often we starts a game known as BlaME GamE..we blame society ,people ,situations ..

I should reember that irrespective of people,situations..its I only I who creates my thoughts 4 me..when i take the charge of my life in my hands im no longer effected by any situations or people ,this stability of my mind helps me 2 be stable ,happy ,loveful,peaceful throughout my journey of life….!

There will be love 4 others and no dependency left!!

One can taste the flavour of freedom ,2 taste the flavour of freedom 1 should remember :

a)If I changes the world changes..!

b)As you think so you Become..!

2 comments:

  1. i am very happy 2 post this..!i believe in every word i hve written in here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting views! But one little complaint! There are quite a few grammatical and spelling errors which distract the reader. As this is a blog where you are exhibiting your skills as a writer, I think you will have to be more careful about such things in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive