Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Curing Depression Through Meditation


  • Someone suffering from depression should experience some relief by
  • picturing (visualizing) the following meditation commentary on the
  • screen of his/her mind for 15 minutes every morning and evening:

  • I am a soul, a tiny star, sitting on my throne between the
  • eyebrows........
  • I picture my destination, a land of soft golden-red light, beyond the
  • sun, moon and stars........
  • On the wings of thought I fly there........
  • Now I am in front of the Father of the soul, a star-like energy like
  • myself but an Ocean of Bliss (Joy)........
  • Strong currents of spiritual bliss (joy) are radiating from this Supreme
  • Point of Light in all directions........
  • Like a sponge, I soak up this light of bliss within me........
  • I am overflowing with happiness and super sensuous joy (joy which
  • is not experienced from the sense organs but through the connection
  • with the Supreme Soul)........

  • Now, in a deep meditative state, repeat silently the following positive
  • affirmations (thoughts):

  • I can be free of depression, right now........
  • I am the master of my mind, my thoughts, my intellect........
  • My thoughts create my feelings........
  • I free my mind from all worries, fears and memories of the past.........
  • I think only positive thoughts about myself.........
  • I feel very confident, energetic and enthusiastic........
  • I am very strong and can be a winner in every field of life........
  • By understanding this meditation I have understood the true purpose
  • and worth of life and am getting more and more interested in it........
  • I shall now take interest in the activities of day-to-day life........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive