Sunday, March 21, 2010

*Self Esteem*


  • Self-esteem comes when I really value myself: When I place value
on myself, then others, too, will value me. When I don't value
myself, how can I expect others to value me? If I continuously put
myself down, saying 'I'm no good' or 'I am not capable', other
  • people who hear this will start believing it. So what do I do? The
key word is 'consciousness'. As I start to become make my
consciousness positive by creating positive thoughts many times in
the day about myself like “I am the most fortunate soul in the
universe” or “I am a victorious soul, I cannot experience failure in
  • any step in life” or “I am a self sovereign soul, ruler of my sense
organs” or “I am a destroyer of obstacles” or “I am a spiritual rose
flower who spreads the fragrance of divine qualities” or similar
thoughts, I become spiritually alert, then I am in a position to start
valuing my life and as I start valuing myself, I develop
self-confidence. The effect of this is that I start valuing others,
understanding that everyone has their own position: not higher or
lower, just different. Each one's uniqueness has its value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers